So grateful for our peace in the midst of panic, pandemic. Let’s first of all reclaim our peace and prepare for the virus and what’s ahead. Unfortunately, media hype is not supported by facts, science or scripture, it’s fear driven. You are not alone.
We are focusing on facts and faith to fortify you at this time. Our prayers and peace go out to people who have been impacted by the recent state of emergency. We appreciate all agencies, organizations and people on the frontline responding in love and strength. We are also excited all that will emerge through this. It is important that we are confident in crisis while trusting Christ. Keep the faith and the work! We are working and digging into information to provide the innovation that’s needed for restoration.
What really needs to be in the forefront of our mind and intentions is “Immune Health”. Clean water, clean air, clean food and good nutrition will help #flattenthecurve Let’s start with the facts:
1. Viruses cannot survive without a host.
2. They can only reproduce by latching on to cells to reprogram them and make new viruses
3. Respiratory viruses are spread when someone who has a viral disease coughs or sneezes and you are nearby.
4. Viruses can be spread through doorknobs, tabletops, personal items etc . and you touch eyes, nose and face. This is why we say practicing good hygiene is vital and especially when we are talking viruses.
5. Respiratory viral disease normally heal on their own. The immune system fights invaders when supported and strengthened.
There are at least seven coronaviruses that can infect people. We are dealing with “SARSCoV-2”; the disease caused by the virus is called “coronavirus disease 2019,” abbreviated “COVID-19”. It’s called COVID-19 because this particular strain was detected in October 2019 . SARS stands for Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome.
People may experience:
• Runny nose
• Sore throat
• Difficulty breathing (severe cases)
Our number one priority is our IMMUNE HEALTH. One of the best things we can all be practicing while praying is fasting for quick Reset!
Fasting release Antibodies, also known as immunoglobulins, are proteins that are produced by the immune system to help stop intruders from harming the body. When an intruder (These invaders, which are called antigens, can be viruses, bacteria, or other chemicals) enters the body, the immune system springs into action. Lots of times when we have ingested more chemicals (processed foods Pharmaceuticals etc) than minerals our immune and bodies can over respond thus our symptoms doing the most.
SO let’s talk protocol …
• The most important thing you can do is limit your exposure to other people. Stay home to stay healthy!
• Once you come in from outdoor activities, short errands etc., clothes off and straight to a hot steamy shower. I personally love Scottish showers where you start hot for a few minutes to open sinus passages and end in cold for 30-60 seconds for an immunity boost.
• Hydrate to feel great!
• Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Vitamin D and Multi-minerals. Along with clean water, clean air, clean food, and overall good nutrition must become the standard.
• Vitamin A provides a shield for the structural integrity of cells. This is why I say, feed your cells well. Our bodies will produce vitamin A if we have enough iodine this is where Irish Sea Moss & Bladderwrack play heavy parts .
• Vitamin C and D can come from the sun, saunas, supplements and superfoods.
• Start your recovery protocol through the nose if you’ve been exposed. Behind the nasal passage is a cool point in the body and viruses can thrive there.
• Facial Steaming – Boil water on stove with orange peels, sea salt, thymol/thyme and white onions. Place clean bath towel over head, hold head over steam therapy for 1 minute at a time, break, go back over steaming water allow it to go up nostrils. Do it for 15-20 min. You can also bring heat and healing to the nose with SinuOrega (bay leaves, sage, thyme and cloves).
• If the virus travels, it travels from nasal to throat. That’s why Healing Waters is key. Then it’s on its way to lungs which is where some people can be severely compromised. Death can result if pneumonia gets out of control. This is why we block and stop it in the nose.
• Foods to restrict cold, ice, ice cream, cold soda, iced drinks
• Foods in rotation, foods that supply heat in the body. Healing water, Teas and hotsmoothie (Sea-moss and Bladderwrack)
• Foods that support and protect systems (respiratory, digestive and immune). Tamarind is your friend. Try:
Having Faith and trusting our Creators works can add to our confidence: He who began this work will carry it out Philippians 1:6 and knowing that He will not abandon us: The Lord will work out his plans for our lives. He will not abandon the works of his hands. Psalm 138:8.
Wishing you health and happiness with love,